TRADITIONAL WHITE GOLD WEDDER
TRADITIONAL WHITE GOLD WEDDER
NHJC’s men’s collection is a reflection of Nicholas’ personal style and taste. Each piece in the collection is bold, masculine and of exquisite quality. Designed and handcrafted in our Sydney design studio.
- 18ct White Gold
- Half Domed
- Available in 4mm, 5mm & 6mm wide
* Please note: This is a custom made design. Production will be 2-3 weeks. Once we have received your order, you will be notified with an estimated delivery date. Please contact us on (02) 8033 3917 if you have any questions regarding production of this piece.
* Personalisation: In the ‘Order Notes’ at checkout, please provide the details of the initials, name/s, date or meaningful words you would like on your ring.
'Made to Order' pieces have a 2-3 week production time frame. These pieces are made specifically to your requirements, whether that be ring size, necklace length, metal type and more. If the piece does not have 'Made to Order' written next to the value in the drop down menu then that piece is available to be shipped or picked up within 1-2 business days.
Once you have selected your requirements for the piece in the drop down menu, and placed your order for a 'Made to Order' piece, a member of our team will be in contact with you to let you know an approximate time frame.
1. Grab a ruler & length of string. Wrap the string around the finger you would like to wear your NHJC ring on — if you’re creating a ring stack, consider where on your finger the ring will sit— and mark the place where it joins.
2. Lay your string on a flat surface in a circle and use a ruler to measure the diameter.
3. Use the chart HERE to match the measurement to the closest ring size - if you require a half size bigger. Please advise this in the order notes at check out.
If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to call us on +61 2 8033 3917. We are here to help!
NHJC offers complimentary secure shipping on all orders within Australia via Australia Post Platinum Express as well as click & collect from our Sydney design studio.
Australia Post Platinum Express Post: Please allow 2-5 business days to receive your order (personalised & custom made pieces may take up to 14 days). All orders will be shipped via Platinum Express Post and will need to be signed for. If you are not available to sign at the time of delivery you will be left a card notifying you to collect your order from your local Australia Post. A signature will be required at the time of collection from Australia Post. For deliveries in the Sydney CBD area we endeavour to provide a complimentary courier service free of charge.
Click & Collect: Your online order can be collected from our Sydney design studio. Once your order has been processed our staff will contact you to make a time for collection. Pick up address: Level 2, Suite 216 , 185 Elizabeth Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
NHJC ready to wear jewellery will be accepted for exchange only, within 14 days of the purchase date. Upon inspection, jewellery will be accepted only if returned unworn, in its original condition. Please call us on +61 2 8033 3917 to arrange an exchange. Return postage via platinum express post is at the customers expense. No exchange or refund is available on custom made or personalised jewellery.